We are so fortunate. Many of the best affiliate marketers, YouTubers, and other creatives use Geniuslink to monetize their work.
Two years ago we launched an initiative to do a much better job of proactively reaching out to our clients to learn more about their channels and how we can better serve them. So we started reaching out. We were blown away by what we learned, not just as it relates to our technology, but about how sophisticated our clients were in building unbelievable affiliate businesses.
So we started a very simple interview series, called affiliate profiles. That project led to wonderful learning in the affiliate space, we learned A LOT.
Now it is 2021. We started to put some serious TLC into our company YouTube at the end of 2020 and realized the insane amount of work it is to produce, edit, and promote quality videos! So, we are once again here to learn.
We decided to make some slight tweaks to our questions, and focus a bit more on the creator side of things. Hence we are going to call this new interview series “Creator Profiles.”
The questions are below, once completed, simply email us at email@example.com. Thank you for partaking. We’ll be happy to help you promote your channel or business.
- Who are you and what are you currently working on?
How did you get started on YouTube? What keeps you excited about it?
- What is one piece of advice you’d give to a newbie creator? And what is one piece of advice they should ignore?
- What is your favorite video you have ever made?
- What is one piece of software or a web service (besides Geniuslink) that allows you to be more effective at your craft?
- How do you continue to educate yourself in your craft? What are some of your favorite resources for learning?
- What is a video idea that you are willing to share for the future?
- If our readers wanted to connect with you, where should we point them?
- Anything else you’d like to share?