As you’ve probably seen, we recently released a flurry of new features and a big change to our pricing model to be more in line with our ever-expanding audience’s needs. With the big pushes, we also needed to update our Terms of Service. Here’s a breakdown of what’s changed:
- Update to how you pay (with a credit card instead of with clicks).
- Update to what you pay for (those sweet new features are included!).
- Update to when you pay (first week of each month for the previous month’s clicks).
- Update to what happens if you don’t pay for the service (as much as we hate to do this, we need to be able to keep our lights on at the office).
- Update to what happens if your account is inactive or you close the account (Your links will never break, we still serve the clicks).
- Update to how, when, and to whom we can brag about having you as a client (If you send more than 10 clicks in 72 hours, we can say “This person uses us!” and share your posts / Tweets if they use geni.us links. We’ll of course ask permission for any case studies, use in marketing materials, etc – we just love our clients and want to show ‘em off).
We ask that you accept the new terms the next time you log in to your GeoRiot account, and you’ll be prompted to do so. As always, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We’re always here to help!