Please note that if you’re a current user, you’ll be asked to review these new Terms the next time you log in. We understand you’re likely busy so we’ve given you the ability to hide the ToS by clicking on the “Ignore” button at the bottom of the page. However, the Suits told us that you can only ignore the new terms for ten days, at which point you’ll need to review and accept them, or we get in trouble.
For those that don’t enjoy reading legalese, here’s a brief rundown of what’s changed for the Terms of Service (though we’re pretty stoked on how we’ve re-written them into something that’s much more enjoyable to read. It’s kinda like Fifty Shades of Grey, but without the naughty bits):
- Explanation of new account plans
- Inclusion of vanity URLs definition
- Improved definition of “click sharing”
- Update to “Up Time” promise
- Update to Usage Rules (please don’t try to hack us!)
- Adoption of of NAI Code of Conduct compliance
- Inclusion of GeoRiot’s License and Trademarks information
- Update to Confidentiality explanation
- Update to Data explanation
- Inclusion of a game plan for dispute resolution
- Inclusion of definitions of the GeoRiot services offered
- Inclusion of US-EU Safe Harbor and US-Swiss Safe Harbor compliance
- Update and definitions of what data is collected and how it’s used.
- Inclusion of NAI Code of Conduct compliance from users
- Inclusion of Opt Out information
Finally, if for any unforeseen reason you find something that you don’t like or agree with, PLEASE let us know!
Thanks again for your continued support!